Tuesday, May 20, 2014

If I Could Fall in Love with... 5 Fictional Characters

In a fantasy world, forget about spouses and loves, if you could fall in love with a movie or TV character, name 5 you would choose. Not the actors but the movie characters.

Ok, so I know this prompt says movie characters but, since we are forgoing reality, I'm going to include anime characters as well :) This is probably going to be really difficult to narrow down to five but here I go!

1. Patrick Verona - 10 Things I Hate About You. Let's get something straight, I just flat out love everything that is Heath Ledger! Also, this has been one of my favorite movies since I was young(er). I think Patrick someone ruined my expectations for real-life relationships, come on, why can't a guy woo me with "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You"? Hearing him singing is enough to do me in. Oh Pat, why can't you be real?!?!?!

2. Westley - Princess Bride. I have loved the movie Princess Bride for longer than I can remember, my mom used to play the movie for my sister and I when we were little. I feel like this movie and the relationship between Westley and Buttercup sets the bar for relationships and love really high, it just shows you this beautiful romance that as kids we dream about one day having. Westley is so selfless and is willing to risk his life for his love. *tears up* I'll love you Westley!!!

3. Murphy MacManus - The Boondock Saints. I honestly fell in love with this movie after I watched and I don't know why but I really liked the character of Murphy. So I just thought I would add him on this list because after I watched the movie I went to Fanfiction.net and decided to search for Murphy fanfics.


4. James "Bucky" Barns/Winter Soldier - Captain America. After watching Captain America: The First Avenger, I really liked Bucky's character and I just thought he was an awesome and loyal best friend to Cap. I was so sad when I thought he died. But with is shocking return as the Winter Soldier for some reason, my brain was like "hello Mr. Barns" lol I think he looks good with the long hair, plus Sebastian Stan is gorgeous. Period.

5. Eric Northman - True Blood. Ok so he has got that whole hot vampire thing going on and lets be honest, Alexander Skarsgard is just flat out shmexy! (I mean dear god look at that chest! Somebody grab a block of cheese!!! LOL) He is pretty much the only reason I binge watched the first 3 seasons. (Have yet to continue the next watching the next 4.) But dang, I don't know what it is about me but I have a weak spot for that "mysterious bad boy" archetype and Eric Northman pulls it off amazingly with his cool confidence and the fact that he just exudes power. As far as I'm concerned, Sookie can have Bill, I will gladly take Eric haha!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment