Thursday, May 8, 2014

Being the Bigger Person

 Don't know why I decided to write this but I just thought I would put it down. Today I decided to be the bigger person and apologize about a falling out that happened in October and even before that....

Basically, this guy and I tried dating (long before Johnny asked me out, making this clear) and it just wasn't working because of the distance and a whole bunch of other factors and both he and I acted like jerks and you know how that old song and dance goes.

But yesterday was his birthday and for some reason unbeknownst to me, I decided to message him on Facebook and tell him happy birthday and apologize for how I acted. I guess I just decided that the past is in the past and at the very least I should apologize for my actions. I don't know what will become of this, I honestly don't know what I expected when I sent the message. I guess all I wanted to achieve was if by chance I see him at a DeMolay event then it won't be this awkward dance to try and avoid him. It could just be a "Hey, how are you." and that be the end of it.

So yeah, that was my random brain dump about my really random message.

Hope you have an awesome day and maybe this inspired you to be a bigger person in some aspect of your life. <3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment