Thursday, April 17, 2014

Junk Food Junkie

Doing a quick response to today's Daily Post Prompt: What’s your biggest junk food weakness? Tell us all about it in its sugary, salty, glory.

I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! Ice cream I think will forever be my guilty pleasure, comfort food, weakness. I love Ben and Jerry's ice cream even though they are kind of expensive at $5 a pint. Some of my favorite flavors are:

1. Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. This ice cream is basically as if they threw cookie dough ice cream and chocolate brownie ice cream together into a blender. It is vinilla and chocolate ice cream, cookie dough chunks and brownie pieces. This is usually my go-to ice cream.

2. Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Therapy. This is a CHOCOLATE OVERLOAD!!! Not even kidding, it is chocolate ice cream, chocolate cookie pieces, and swirls of chocolate pudding ice cream. This is litterally a therapy session for when I am feeling down!

3. Ben and Jerry's Phish Food. This is chocolate and vanilla ice cream swirled with marshmellow and caremel with fudge fish.

4. Private Selection Moose Tracks. This is a really good cheapy-store brand ice cream. It is either vanilla, chocolate or mint ice cream with peanut butter cups (the vanilla) or fudge cups (all the others) with fudge!

So those are my food weaknesses. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment