Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blogging 201: Day 2 - Audit Your Brand.


Today's challenge was all about re-evaluating and examining "how does my blog communicate." The assignment was to really look at each way that my blog is portrayed: the theme, the post titles, widgets, images, etc. It was all about getting to the nitty-gritty of what comprises your blog and "audit your brand."

After careful consideration I decided that I am actually really happy with the way my blog is portrayed. It represents me, it is consistent, fun (or at least I think it is), and not over crowded.

My goal for this assignment are:
     1. Make sure that I remain consistent
     2. All information is up to date
     3. That my blog communicates well.

Let me know if I slip up on any of these or you think I could improve. Suggestions are always excepted!

<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment