Tuesday, April 8, 2014

10 Songs to Cheer You Up

1. Hamster Dance. Seriously who can stop themselves from dancing to this song?

2. Always Look on The Bright Side of Life (from Monty Python). This song will definitely make you smile and laugh, especially if you watch the music video :) I personally love Monty Python.
3. Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble. Michael Buble is just awesome when you are looking for fun good mood songs.
4. Walking On Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves. It is all about being happy so why not!
5. On the Brightside - Nevershoutnever. I like this song because it is upbeat and has a positive message.
6. Nine in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco. I just love the melody to this song and you can't help but sing along.
7. Swing Life Away - Rise Against. This is an acoustic song that I love for its melody and happy lyrics.
8. Something’s Got A Hold On Me - Christina Aguilera (Original by Etta James). I love the movie Burlesque and this song just makes me want to sing at the top of my lungs (usually in my car) and it is just all about love.
9. Time Of My Life - Dirty Dancing. Because who doesn't imagine this dance and being Jennifer Gray picked up by Patrick Swayze(or vise versa for guys).
10. I Feel Good - James Brown. James Brown is classic and this song is all about feeling good so it is perfect to combat feeling down.

What songs do you listen to when you are down? Let me know in the comments.
<3 Kimmie

(This is a code to claim my blog on Bloglovin'.)

No comments:

Post a Comment