Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blogging 201: Day One. My Goals for this Blog.



Today the Daily Post's Blogging 201 challenge started.  I am super excited to be participated in this since I also participated in Zero to Hero (Blogging 101).

For the first post of this challenge I wanted to share with you three goals that I have for this blog, here we go!

1. Publish three times each week through June.  I know I have been sporadic in the past about when I post so this goal is to help me establish consistency and a pattern.

2. Increase my blog traffic by 20% by June. I honestly don't know how many people read this blog but I would love to see my reading base expand. (Also, for those of you out there who do read this it would mean the world to me to leave a comment and let me know you were here. Give me feedback, misc comment, anything!)

3. Finally, I want to create a community. I want to be able to talk to my readers, have conversations and just connect with you out there. 

Hugs from my screen to yours! <3 Kimmie

P.S. Let me know if I should set up a Facebook page for this blog. Also, I have a personal twitter but would it be a smart move to create a separate one for blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment