Monday, April 14, 2014

Another Mini Vacation, B Movies and Red Robin...

Hi Everyone,

So this weekend I went on yet another road trip up to Nor Cal, only this time I went farther north. Johnny and I drove up to Sacramento to visit his friend Marek who is like a brother to him. We had a lot of fun and just relaxed and derped around. Plus, it was just good to get out of the house.

Most of the day Saturday we spend going to a card shop to look at Magic the Gathering cards (yes I am a nerd and proud of it!) We wound up going back to Marek's apartment and spent the rest of the day hanging out, gaming and watching B rated horror movies. We wound up walking to the local Walmart to pick up dinner and then continued our marathon.

We watched Chillerama, Two Headed Shark Attack, Mega Shark vs. Mecha Shark and Cabin in the Woods (which happens to be one of the few horror movies I like).

Ended the weekend by eating Little Ceaser's Pizza at a park and then going to dinner at Red Robin in Roseville with my dad, step mom and step brother. I'm really happy that I got to surprise my dad by coming up and getting to go to dinner. Also, I'm happy I got to decompress with family. Overall great weekend!

Hope you had a great weekend! <3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment