Once again, totally forgot about the existence of this. Here is the final part, and here are links to part 1 and part 2.
Question #21: Where do you purchase your makeup?
- Um, all over the place. For drugstore, CVS, Walgreens and Ulta are the best. I do also love Sephora and will occasionally venture to my MAC counter. I don’t really buy a lot of makeup online but I will occasionally because I love Makeup Geek, Coastal Scents, ColourPop and Morphe Brushes (at the moment the store is only about 30 min away so that is cool!)
Question #22: Favorite toner.
- I loved my Clean and Clear cooling toner, but they sadly discontinued it. My new favorite is the Dickenson’s All-Natural Witch Hazel Toner. Thanks you AlisonLovesJB for your recommendation!
Question #23: Favorite eyshadow palette and blush palette.
- Blush Palette: I only really own one full blush palette, and that is the Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O’ Blushes palette from the holiday collection. I love it because I had wanted to try Benefit blushes for a long time and this gave me that chance without spending an insane amount.
- Eyeshadow Palette: That is really difficult…this might be cheating but the one I use the most is my custom Z-palette that I put together. I use it the most because it has all the shadows I use on a daily basis in one spot. When it comes to premade palettes I think my favorite right now is my Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar.
Question #24: Which do you prefer: cream, liquid, matte, powder, sheer or shimmer eyeshadows?
- Um I don’t think I have ever used a liquid eyeshadow. I like creams for eyeshadow bases, and even though I love adding a pop of shimmer, I think overall I prefer matte eyeshadows.
Question #25: Favorite eyeliner.
- I love the Elizabeth Mott You’re So Fine and Jessie’s Girl liquid eyeliners. They make my life so much easier when it comes to doing eyeliner, especially in a hurry. (I am still trying to get the hang of cream/gel eyeliner. I own the ELF cream eyeliner and want to try the Maybelline Master Studio gel.)
Don’t have a favorite pencil liner...even though I have been using this the longest! Haha, but the one I have been using the longest is the Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in black.
Question #26: Do you wear makeup every day?
- Nope! I usually wear makeup Mon-Fri for work and school. Some days all I do is mix a pump of foundation in with my moisturized to add a bit of coverage and throw on mascara. But on days that I’m not going anywhere or just don’t care I do not bother putting in the effort.
Question #27: Favorite powder.
- I haven’t tried a bunch of powders, but at the moment I am loving the Maybelline Matte and Poreless powder.
Question #28: Favorite makeup remover.
- Like so many others, I love my Neutrogena wipes! But I am also looking to test out others. If you have any recommendations let me know in the comments please ☺
Question #29: Do you wear liquid eyeliner? (If so, what is your favorite?)
- See question #25.
Question #30: Photo of yourself with and without makeup.