Hey guys, so Jaclyn Hill recently created her version of the Fall Favorites tag and I decided to sit down and write my response to the tag. Hope you guys enjoy!
1. Favorite fall candle - I've only recently started burning candles again and so far I have two candles that I really like, both are from Bath & Body Works. Autumn smells very outdoorsy and I just feel like its fall. Second is Buttercream Icing which is a sweet smelling candle that isn't overpowering.
3. Favorite drink - I am not a big Starbucks person and I'm really not the biggest fan of pumpkin spice. What I love drinking every year around this time is peppermint hot chocolate! Side note: I did recently discover that I like the salted caramel frappachino from Starbucks.
4. Favorite blush - I only really got into blush a couple months ago and the blush I have been loving this fall for the perfect dark, rosey shade is Benefit's Rockatour. I love the whole "just out of the cold" blush look, and because I'm so fair I still really like light pink blushes around winter.
5. Favorite clothing item - boots and oversized sweaters make me happy ^_^
8. Favorite Thanksgiving food - I love my aunt's mash potatoes! I have fond memories of my cousins and I digging out the center of rolls to stuff them full of mash potatoes, gravy, turkey, and the works. Even though we did this on Christmas more than Thanksgiving, don't judge! haha
Hope you guys enjoyed. I tag anyone reading who wants to do this, let me know what your fall favorites are and have a great day you guys.