Sunday, November 8, 2015

10 Facts About Me

Hey guys, I thought it would be fun to share 10 random facts about myself. So here is what I came up with:

1. My sister got to choose my name and named me after the original Pink Power Ranger.

2. My favorite color is purple and when I was younger (I don't recall the exact age) all I would wear was purple. It didn't matter what pattern it was, what shade of purple, or if what I wore matched, just so long as it was purple.

3. I am a very picky eater.

4. My WingStop order is half teriyaki and half Hawaiian flavor.

5. I'm secretly really insecure and self conscious and always afraid that the people around me don't want me there.

6. I still have a slight fear of the dark.

7. I still sleep with a stuffed animal because I like having something to hold onto. Some people have to sleep with a pillow in between their legs, I have to sleep holding something.

8. My favorite soda's are Dr. Pepper, Vanilla Coke, and Cherry Pepsi.

9. I have a weakness for Rockstar Punched energy drinks.

10. My favorite candies are chocolate and sour candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment