Monday, November 9, 2015

Top 10 Songs on my iPod

I've been told you can tell a lot about a person from their top played songs. If thats true I thought it would be fun to share with you guys the top 10 played songs on my iPod and see what conclusions that leads to. Haha, hope you enjoy. 

1. Battle Born - Five Finger Death Punch

2. Talking Body - Tove Lo

3. Angel in the Night - Basshunter

4. I Can Walk On Water - Basshunter

5. Wrong Side of Heaven - Five Finger Death Punch

6. Camilla - Basshunter

7. Bad Company - Five Finger Death Punch

8. Automatic - Nicki Minaj

9. Light Em' Up - Fall Out Boy

10. The Call - Backstreet Boys


Well, you can definitely tell who my favorite band is and the fact that I really like Basshunter! I have been really enjoying the Basshunter album "Now You're Gone" as well as the Five Finger Death Punch Wrong Side of Heaven Albums.

Let me know what songs are on your top played list, or that you have really been enjoying lately and I'll take a listen!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment