Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October Favorites

Can you guys believe it is November??? I am not really big on pumpkin spice, but I am so ready for "Mint-er"! Get it, mint and winter? Lol, anyhow, here is what I have been loving over the last month. I realized it isn't a lot but here ya go.

1. Manic Panic Dreamtone - This stuff is a heaven send. It is pure white liquid foundation that I can mix in with my other foundations to make them light enough for me because of how pale I am. Love it!

2. Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill - I got this brow gel in one of my Ipsy bags and I really enjoy it. I'm typically pretty lazy when it comes to my brows and this is perfect for that because it fills them in and makes them look fuller. It is pretty liquidy but dries fairly quickly.

3. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. I have quite a few sample sizes of this mascara and I like how lengthening and long lasting it is.

4. Glamglow Thirsty Mud. I have a little Sephora sample of this stuff and it is wonderful. I have dry skin and this helps so much. I will use this as my night time moisturizer and my skin feels more hydrated when I wake up.

5. Mac Wedge. When I want to go more natural on my brows I use this eyeshadow. It is perfect for my hair color and lasts all day on me. I also use it as a cooler toned crease color. 

6. MUG Rapunzel. This is a soft white shimmery shade that I use either all over the lid or as a highlight color. It is so brightening and beautiful and helps me look awake.

Let me know what you guys have been loving this past month.
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment