Monday, November 2, 2015

Project 10 Pan: My Goals and Progress

So when you are like me and collect makeup, as your collection grows you forget to use some things. A few months ago I found two hastags on Instagram #panthatpalette and #project10pan, and they really inspired me to really focus on using what I have already in my collection.

The point behind project 10 pan is to use up 10 items in your collection before the end of the year. Here is my list of 10 items and I specified whether my goal is to completely finish the product, or just hit pan on it because realistically there are some items I know there are no way I can finish in the remaining two months, but I am going to make as much progress as I can.

Clockwise from the top: Maybelline Fit Me, Lorac Mini Pro, Walking on Eggshells, Peach Smoothie, Creme Brûlée, and Milk Chocolate Soleil.
Smashbox Primer, Covergirl 3 in 1, Neutrogena Sensitive Moisturizer, Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse
1. Hit pan on the Walking on eggshells palette - Lid and Crease shades
2. Hit pan on Lorac 2 mini - Rosé
3. Hit pan on Maybelline Fit Me Powder - Did it ^_^ now to make as much progress as I can in the next two months.
4. Finish Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation
5. Finish Dream Smooth Mousse
6. Finish Smasbox Photo Finish Primer
7. Hit pan on Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
8. Finish Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie
9. Finish Makeup Geek Creme Brûlée
10. Finish Makeup forever hd 117 - FINISHED!
11. Finish Neutrogena moisturizer
Hope this inspired you guys to make progress on items in your collection. I plan on posting an update towards the end of November, and at the end of the year.

Sending hugs from my computer to yours,
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment