Tuesday, March 17, 2015

"30 Day"/30 Questions Makeup Challenge Part 2

Hey Guys, back for part 2 of my "30 Day"/30 Questions Makeup Challenge. To be perfectly honest I had forgotten about this for a while but I am back in action. As always, feel free to comment below and I hope you enjoy!



Question #11: Do you like wearing bronzer? (If yes, what brand?)

- Yup. NYC Sunny, Rimmel Natural Bronze, and Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. I haven’t tried too many bronzers because on really pale skin it can look really muddy, really fast. If you have pale skin, let me know what bronzers work for you.


Question #12: Favorite Mascara?

- My favorites are Maybelline The Mega Plush, Avon SuperShock Max, CK One Color mascara, Tare Lights Camera Lashes. To be honest, when it comes to mascara I think you can find amazing ones in the drugstore and you don't need to spend a lot on a mascara that is only going to last you 3-4 months.


Question #13: Where do you keep your makeup?

- I keep all my makeup in one of the plastic drawer sets from Target, I do want to upgrade eventually though. I have pictures in part one.


Question #14: Favorite Youtube guru(s)?

- Saaamage, Jaclyn Hill, Thataylaa, Kandee Johnson, AlisonLovesJB, KathleenLights and of course, Michelle Phan (to be honest I prefer her older stuff.)


Question #15: Do you wear blush?

- Sometimes, but it isn’t really a staple for me. Some of my favorites are: NYX Blushing Rose, Wet n’ Wild Pearlescent Pink, Benefit Dandelion and Rockatour.


Question #16: Do you copy any celebrity’s make-up?

- Not really. I, like many others, did fall into the Kylie Jenner lipstick trend but I just flat out love nude lipstick. If I do copy a celebrities makeup, it is me trying to recreate a YouTube tutorial.


Question #17: Favorite makeup artist.

- Don’t really have one because I am not familiar with any makeup artists outside YouTube.


Question #18: Favorite night time look?


- This one right here! Love it so much!!! I wore this on a couple dates with my boyfriend and I always get compliments! If you want to simplify it a bit just use a brown creme base like Maybelline Color Tattoo, Mac Paint Pot in Groundwork, or Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Dark Brown, then just use a matte brown to blend it out and proceed to apply the pigment.


Question #19: Favorite concealer.

- Mac Pro-longwear concealer recently came into my life and changed the entire game! It is godly! Haha, but I also love my Maybelline FitMe and the Maybelline Dream Lumi pen in the color “Radiant” for covering my dark circles and brightening my under eye area (FYI, this is a pretty awesome dupe for the Mac Prep and Prime pen in Radiant Rose!)


Question #20: Favorite eyeshadow primer.

- I haven’t tried too many eyeshadow primers, at the moment I am using a sample size of the Too Faced shadow insurance and I have been using the ELF eye primer in “Sheer” it is absolutely amazing and only $1!

<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment