Sunday, June 1, 2014

If No One Read My Blog...

Wanted to do a short little post from the prompt "If no one ever read your blog would you continue to post? Why or why not?"

If no one ever read my blog I feel like I would still keep writing it. I wrote this blog for a long time before I had any real significant traffic and I imagine that I would keep writing even if my traffic were to dip again.

This blog is more than just a blog to me; it is an emotional and personal outlet. I can write whatever is on my mind or I can be random and goofy. Plus, I like to imagine that anyone who does read my blog, by just being myself, I can bring them a little piece of joy if it is a smile, a chuckle or whatever.

For those of you out there who do read my blog or just stumble across it, I hope you enjoy what I have put up here and I hope that in some small way maybe I make your day a little bit brighter.

Hugs from my computer to yours! <3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment