Thursday, June 5, 2014

If I Could Fall in Love with 5 Fictional (Animated) Characters


Hey everyone, so I decided to make this 2nd half to this prompt because I figured it would be easier to separate by live action vs. animate. Plus I will be posting about one of the characters I forgot to add in the last post and who I think is my favorite out of all of the ones I have talked about. So lets get started! (these aren't in any order)

P.s. a really awesome post that relates to this: click me.

1. Hiei - Yu Yu Hakusho. Sailor Moon, Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho were my favorite anime's growing up. My favorite character from Yu Yu Hakusho was always Hiei. Like I said in my last post, I have always had a weekness for the "misunderstood, bad boy" archetype. However, even though Hiei's character starts out as the heartless demon who only cares about himself, he truly grows to care about his friends and become a loyal friend.

2. Jim Hawkins - Treasure Planet. Oh Jim, I love you! I have loved this movie ever since I first saw it. I guess I just really connected with Jim and how he felt along and the need to find where he belonged. Jim is awesome in general, but he even saves the villain of the movie because he knows what it feels like to chase after your dreams. He is caring In the words of Ben the Robot, "I just wanna hug ya, and squeeze ya and hold ya close to me!"


3. Tuxedo Mask - Sailor Moon. Ok, lets face the facts: pretty much every girl who ever watched Sailor Moon, at one point or another, crushed on Tuxedo Mask. As Darien he was kind of a butthead but, as Tuxedo Mask, he was always there for the scouts when they needed him. As the episodes rolled on he opened up more and became closer with Serena and all the scouts. Plus....he just runs away with your heart.....oh childhood memories

4. Prince Zuko - Avatar the Last Air Bender. Again with my theme, I love Zuko because he was never truly evil. He just had a lot of daddy issues and he was basically desperate to be accepted. Zuko was such a crucial character to the story line, he just brings so much more dimension to an anime character than is usually expected. Plus he is voiced by Dante Basco, aka Rufio from Hook, another childhood crush.

5. Inuyasha. I fell in love with this series when I first started watching it and I have always loved the main character of Inuyasha. Much like Zuko, Inuyasha fights to be accepted because he is a half-demon and he faces the constant need to prove himself. He is overly aggressive and edgy when we first meet him, but underneath it all he is really kind of quirky and sweet. Over the series he learns to accept what he is and that he is fine just how he is.

One question....WHY THE HECK TO ANIMATED CHARACTERS, DRAWINGS, HAVE TO BE SO HOT!!?!?!?!?!? Lol the hardest part was narrowing down the list to 5. I thought of

And finally, the character I have fallen in love with, hands down.......*drumroll please*
Spencer Reid - Criminal Minds.
Gah, I have loved Spencer since the very first episode I ever saw of Criminal Minds. He is so real and caring and truly an amazing friend and person. I have loved watching his character grow over the seasons and seeing him come out of his shell. Plus, he is gorgeous and, as the picture states, I have a very difficult time dealing with the face that Spencer is fictional....or that Matthew Grey Gubler will never know I exist....*heave longing sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment