We all have our little addictions when it comes to the apps on our phones. It could be checking Facebook, browsing Pinterest for hours, Instagraming pictures of your food or what have you. For me, it is the games on my phone… So I wanted to share with you a little bit about my android gaming addictions
1. Clash of Clans. Clash of Clans is a MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) game. You build a camp, train troops, develop defenses, join a clan, participate in wars and attack other player’s camps. It is a lot of fun to try and level up and earn trophies. So if you are into MMO’s or RPG’s this might be a fun one to check out.
2. Zombie Café. This is a quirky little game to give you something to do again when you are bored. You build up a restaurant with zombie workers earning points, raiding cafes, unlocking new recipes.
3. Family Guy. I guess the full title is “Family Guy: the Quest for Stuff.” Either way it is a pretty fun game for when you are bored. The basis of the game is that Fox canceled Family Guy and Peter gets into a fight with the head of Fox, which for some reason is a giant chicken…, and then they destroy Quahog in their fight and so as the player you have to rebuild Quahog. They just added a new update where there is this pyramid in the game and you have to create “Adventurer Peter” and you can earn all these idols.
4. Plague Inc. This game definitely has an interesting premise. The whole point of the game is to build a virus/disease and wipe out the world before the cure can be developed to eradicate the disease you created. It is a little strange but it really does make you think and strategize the best way to destroy the world on the varying levels of difficulty. So if you love strategy games you should give this a try.
5. Plants vs. Zombies. I have played PVZ 1 and 2, I like both of them very much and have been addicted to both at one point or another. The only fault I find with PVZ 2 is that they have put several of the plants that were unlockable in the first one, only available for purchase with real money. I really love the new time travel concept of PVZ 2 and think it is a lot of fun with hours of game play.
A couple other games I have been addicted to in the past that are worth checking out: Hungry Shark (literally the whole point is to play as a shark and eat things!), Angry Birds (of course), Happy Jump and Cut the Rope.
What are some of your favorite mobile games? Let me know in the comments :)
Enjoy gaming <3 Kimmie