Thursday, May 2, 2013

Throwback Thursday!!! Washington DC and freshman year!

Hey guys! It's Throwback Thursday and I wanted to show you two different times in my life.


EEEP! That's me when I was I think 11 when I went to Washington DC and the surrounding areas with my grandma and grandpa. I just remember it being so incredibly HOT. Oh, and having to wear "walking shoes" and always thinking that they made me look like big foot ha ha ha. This picture was taken in DC right after I had cut about 12 inches off of my hair to donate to locks of love! 

Next Photo.....

This was me in freshman year with Dondei and Misao. I really miss 9th and 10th grade. They were so much fun! I had some of the coolest teachers and everything was so much simpler! Everything was just happy and good and so much less stressful. I was just a crazy kid with a group of equally crazy friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment