Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6

Today I began working on my script for what I would like to say through out the video. I just started writing out what I would say as though I was interviewing myself. I figured that if I am asking other people to share their personal experiences I should share mine as well since that is what inspired me to create this video.

One of the main reasons that I decided that I wanted to created this video was because I am so sick of hearing people say "its just a phase" "You'll get over it" "You're doing it for attention." I want to show people that there is help out there. I truly want to show people that you just have to ask for help. It could be from a parent, a best friend, a teacher. Just someone you trust, or maybe even a suicide hotline.

No comments:

Post a Comment