Sunday, February 16, 2014

Zero to Hero Day 21 - Valentines Weekend

Building on my last post, I wanted to talk about how I fell in line with a bit of the insanity surrounding Valentines Day.

I didn't actually do anything really spectacular on Valentine's day. I spent most of my day actually babysitting my coworker's 18 month old grandson.

My actual "Valentine's Celebration" happend the next day. Me and my friend Rosa organized a double date with our boyfriends. We went to an all you can eat Korean BBQ place in Torrance and let me just say, IT WAS AMAZING! Seriously, you get all you can eat for $10/person and you grill the meat yourself in the middle of your table. I ate so much it wasn't even funny! But the crazy part was I didn't feel like I was going to go into food coma afterwards.

To top off the day the four of us went to go see That Awkward Moment in theaters. I have to say it was a lot better than I expected. It was really funny and well put together. The characters were incredibly well developed and I loved how the storyline played out.

No comments:

Post a Comment