Sunday, November 30, 2014

Lustables Pt. 2

Hey all my fellow makeupgeeks out there. I am back to do a part 2 to my Lustables post inspired by BlushableMe. You guys should check her out.

So once again we are delving into my ever-expanding makeup wishlist, which seems to only be growing longer with the release of the Christmas/Holiday collections. I feel like Ash, gotta catchem' all!

This is the Tarte Away Oui Go set. I asked for it for Christmas and I am really hoping I get it because it is all sold out on Ulta's website :'(

Nars Virtual Domination Cheek Palette. I currently don't own anything from Nars and I think this would be a fun way to start because you get four blushes and their cult favorite bronzer Laguna Bronzer.

Kat Von D Monarch and Chrysalis Palettes. They both have beautiful artwork on the cover and the shadows are creamy and pigmented. 
Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows. These are the latest collection to come out from Makeup Geek. Marlena does a full video on these that you can see here.
I love Tarte's Park Avenue Princess bronzer and the formulation of their blushes. You get a full sized Park Avenue Princess bronzer and an Amazonian clay blush in Posh and a highlighter in Champagne Gold.

Hugs from my computer to yours 
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment