Saturday, November 1, 2014

Autumn 2014 Tag!

Hello, interwebbies! I hope you are all doing well, I have a new type of post I haven't done before! I was tagged by the awesome Blushable Me to do the Autumn Tag 2014, so here we go:

1) Ok we’re talking coffee- what’s your favorite seasonal drink from Starbucks or another coffee shop?

In all honesty, I really don't like coffee, I drink Mocha Frappachinos and that is about it for coffee, mostly tea. The thing I love around this time of year is Peppermint Hot Chocolate :)

2) Accessories- What do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?

One of the things I am definitely on the hunt for this year is a good pair of riding boots! I have always loved wearing knee high boots over skinny jeans with an oversized sweater.
(If leaves were like this where I live this would so be me! Everything else will still be me in fall though...)

3) Music – what’s your favorite music to listen to during Autumn?

Um, I don't really know if I listen to music seasonally. I listen to a very wide variety of music. Recently I have been listening to more musicals and music from old and old-ish Disney movies. (My old-ish I mean like Camp Rock and all those from when I was watching Disney channel.)

4) Perfume – what’s your favorite scent for this time of year?

I fell in love with Givenchy's So Irresistible perfume and I also love Avon's Secrets to Keep Kiss.

5) Candles – what scents will you be burning this season?

I don't own very many candles at the moment, but I love the Yankee Candles Cinnamon Rolls candle and I also like any of the candles that smell like the outdoors, the pinecone or tree smelling ones (reminds me of Christmas Trees).

6) What do you love most about Autumn?
I love wearing boots and sweaters, like I said above, and being able to get away with wearing it every day! I also just love the atmosphere of this time of year. The air becomes crisp, the trees change (very small change in So Cal =_=) and you can find me in leggings, fuzzy socks and a hoody curled up with a book. But overall, I love spending the holidays with my family. It is the one time of year we get to all be together. And of course, hilarity ensues!

7) Favorite makeup?
I love being able to let out my darker side in fall.
Here’s some of my favorite makeup for fall:

Tarte Rainforest After Dark Palette
Wet n' Wild Sugar Plum Fairy lipstick
Darker reds and purples and I also love darker brown/mauve nudes
Benefit Rockatour
Maybelline Make a Mauve

In love with these looks:


8) What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I am most excited to just spend time with my family. I am also really excited because we will be having a dog at Christmas for the first time in years! (My grandpa is legally blind and just got a service dog)

I tag:
Tamzen Temple
The Mile Long Bookshelf
Kandee Johnson
Hope the Happy Hugger

No comments:

Post a Comment