Thursday, October 30, 2014

Car Accident!

Hi everyone, so about two and a half weeks ago now I got in a pretty bad car accident (then had to jump full swing into mid-term exams) which is why I haven’t been here for a bit.

It was pretty terrifying because my boyfriend was driving me to class and a lady came zooming out of a parking lot and T- Boned us on my side of the car. It was definitely a night of firsts. I got my first ambulance ride, first time on a gurney, first time being in wheelchair (my knee was screwed up and it hurt too much to walk), my first x-rays and my first time really in a hospital when I was the one injured.

Overall damage to me: whiplash, sprained shoulders and knee and pain.

My poor car :( They said it is gonna be about $5K in repairs. Thankfully, I only have to pay my deductible and we are trying to get the other peoples insurance to pay it since they were 100% at fault.


So yeah, just wanted to give a quick update on where I have been and I am jumping back into blogging. Expect some new fun posts soon!

From my computer screen to yours,
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment