Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi everyone out there,

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you all out there. I hope you are all having a wonderful day with those you love.

I love Thanksgiving because it is a holiday that isn't about gifts or flowers or decorations, but instead about something truly meaningful. Thanksgiving is a time to be with those that you love and care about and take a step back from every day life and the stress, the deadlines and negativity that comes along with it, and just truly think about the good things life has given us.

If someone out there happens to be reading this, please know that I am thankful for you, simply taking the time out of your day to read the words I write. I know I am not the most consistent blogger but if anyone out there reads my blog I want to say thank you so much. It really does mean a lot to me when I see that my post has been read and even though I only see numbers in the stats page, each and every one of you who reads this, it means so much to me.

I am truly thankful for everything I have in my life: my wonderful job and co-workers, my family, friend and boyfriend. It is so easy to forget about the good things that happen to us so I love that Thanksgiving reminds us to remember all those things and for at least one day, forget the bad.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, eat lots of food and embrace the food coma, embrace it! Lol!

Hugs from my computer to yours,
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment