Friday, September 26, 2014

Lustables Pt. 1

One fact about me I’m not sure if I have shared on the blogsphere is that I am a major makeup geek. When I am not reading, doing homework, binge watching a tv show or enjoying my sleep, you can often find me watching makeup tutorials on YouTube. I’d say I started falling in love with the world of makeup artistry a few years ago, but it wasn’t until about a year and a half ago that I started courting the idea and slowly dabbling into the world more and more. I think now it has been moving more and more into a full out love affair.

I was inspired by BlushableMe to start doing these little collective posts called “Lustables” because as a college student with a car payment my wish list seems to ever grow longer and rarely get smaller. While I still day dream that I will one day win the lottery, this is where I just thought it would be fun to share what I am currently drooling over and lusting after, hence the title. Here we go!

1. When I discovered that Mac would be releasing a Rocky Horror collection in honor of their 40th anniversary my thought process was literally me screaming like a fan girl. Long story short, I love Rocky Horror. End of story. Even my boyfriend told me he would go with me to buy it and he doesn’t really like makeup.

2. Rhianna’s Viva Glam 2 lipstick. Just a really gorgeous crystal mauve shade that I think would look great on my pale complexion.

3. Lorac Pro Palette 2. So beautiful! All the wants!


4. Tarte’s Fall Palette. I am absolutely loving all the fall makeup collections. Ugh why can’t I be rich?
5. Nars blush in Orgasm. Ah yes, the cult favorite. Me Gusta.

Let me know if you guys enjoyed this wishlist type post.

No comments:

Post a Comment