Monday, December 1, 2014

Holiday Makeup Haul

Pretty excited because this year was the first time I had money to really spend around the holidays and splurged on getting myself some of the holiday collections. This was over a couple weeks of collecting stuff. Enjoy :) 

Tarte Bon Voyage kit from Sephora. You get 20 eyeshadows, a full sized lip gloss, full sized lip stain, a sample of Lights Camera Lashes mascara, a sample size limited edition cheek stain, sample marajuca oil and sample of the finishing powder. The shadows have good color payoff and are smooth. Haven't tried much else yet out of the set though. Full review on Temptalia here.

   
This is the Too Faced Everything Nice palette and I have been loving it. Occasionally the shadows blend weird but I love the color variety and it comes with the Chocolate Soleil bronzer which I have been loving along with the Papa Don't Peach blush. Full palette review on Temptalia here


Too Faced La Belle Carousel. This one the packaging is just so ridiculously cute. I love how you have seperate little sections that you could take on the run. You get three eyeshadow quads, two blush/bronzer duos and a sample of the Better than Sex mascara. Check out Temptalia's review here.


bareMinerals The Magic Act Palette. Can't express how much I have been loving this palette, I have pretty much been using it every day since I got it and it has been spending a lot of quality time in my purse lol. I talk about one of my favorite looks with this palette here. And Temptalia does a full review here.


bareMinerals READY Convertible Eye Shadow Palette 2014. This palette is pretty fun because you can move shadows around and take out the little section and throw it in your purse. Karen from Makeup and Beauty blog does a review here.

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot. This one I was pretty excited for because I don't own any of the Benefit Box o Powders and in this palette you get Dandelion, Bella Bamba, Sugar Bomb, Rockateur, Coralista, Hoolah and a sample of Watts Up highlighter. Full review here.

Mac Holiday Keepsakes Plum Eye bag. This bag was actually a gift from my sister because I was obsessing over the eyeshadow duo and the lighter shade "Triple Impact" in particular. It is the most beautiful eyeshadow I think I have ever seen. It is a described as "Opalescent Pink" but it also has shades of purple and blue and it is just so incredibly beautiful. See swatches here.

Hope you enjoyed my first ever haul post. Hugs from my computer to your,
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment