Saturday, January 11, 2014

Doctor Who Season 1

I officially completed the first season of the Doctor Who reboot with Christopher Eccleston.

I have to say I really liked it. At first I wasn't sure what I thought about it and it took me till about the third episode in to really get into the show and to find myself wanting to know what happened next. The characters we meet are fun and exciting even though a lot of people screw up in various episodes. I really liked Jack Harkness, the whore of the universe lol. He flirts with everyone and screws everything that moves haha but he adds a good balance to the gang.

As for the Doctor and his companion: I liked Eccleston as the Doctor and how bipolar he was because it shows how haunted he is by his past and but he still tries to be fun and happy despite everything that he has been through. As for Rose, I think she can be a bit annoying at times but she has good chemistry with the Doctor.

I'm really looking forward to the next season and seeing David Tennant as the Doctor since he is a favorite for a lot of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment