Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Project Pan 2016

Hi everyone, I will be continuing project pan into this year with some pretty ambitious goals. I picked out 20 items that I want to completely use up by December 31st. You can check out my original project pan post here, along with my 2015 wrap up.

Here is my list with my revisions in pink. I made these revisions in an effort to use up products that I don't really use and move them out of my collection. (Please forgive my handwriting)

I also made a broader list of goals of the amount of each category I want to use up. I want to finish:

- 2 bronzers - 3 foundations - 1 blush - 1 lipstick - 3 eyeliners
- 2 face powders - 1 face primer - 2 eye primers - 3 concealers

I will be posting more frequent updates through my Instagram page, so be sure to check that out by clicking here or the button in the side bar.

I will keep you guys posted as often as possible. Will any of you be participating in project pan this year? If so, what are your goals? Let me know in the comments!

Have a wonderful day
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment