|Here is a picture of the overall products|
1. Hit pan on the Walking on eggshells palette - Lid and Crease shades - Fail! While I did make a pretty good dip in these two shades, I sill have a ways to go.
2. Hit pan on Lorac 2 mini - Rosé. Nope, just a dip.
3. Hit pan on Maybelline Fit Me Powder - Did it ^_^ now to make as much progress as I can in the next two months. Dang! Look at that pan!
4. Finish Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation - DONE!!! Woop Woop! I absolutely love this foundation and I always tended to get complements on my skin when I wore this. I wan to use up some of the other foundations I own first, but I definitely plan to repurchase this foundation. It also has a pretty good shade range so I would really recommend this to everyone!
5. Finish Dream Smooth Mousse - Ha, yeah no....honestly I hardly touched this foundation because even though it is the lightest shade in the range, it is still a bit too dark for me right now. I plan to use it up over the summer. I really do enjoy it though.
|Products that weren't completely finished, but for some reason forgot to take out the smashbox primer!|
6. Finish Smasbox Photo Finish Primer - Really proud of myself for finishing this! I have maybe one or two uses left if I really try and get all thats left at the bottom but overall I am calling it done. I really like it and do have another mini sample size, but I am looking forward to trying other primers.
7. Hit pan on Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - WOOOHOOO! This is the first bronzer I truly fell in love with. I am super fair so finding a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange or muddy is a mission. I definitely plan on saving up for the full size!
8. Finish Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie - Didn't totally finish it, but did make massive progress.
9. Finish Makeup Geek Creme Brûlée - Really close to finishing this, I had to repress it because of how far out to the edges it was getting. I am annoyed with myself for not taking a picture of it before I repressed it but oh well. I actually hit pan on the repress today.
10. Finish Makeup forever hd 117 - FINISHED!
11. Finish Neutrogena moisturizer - Finished! I really enjoyed this as a light everyday moisturizer. However, I want to give other ones a try and find something I really enjoy and can actually see benefits from, especially now that it is cold and my skin is even dryer than normal.
|Products that I finished, plus my Maybelline concealer for some reason...lol|
Have a great day!