1. I cannot decide on a favorite book of all time but I will say that I shamelessly love romance novels, manga and young adult literature.
2. My favorite series is definitely the Dark Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I have mentioned this series before and even did a review on it.
3. My favorite writers are Sherrilyn Kenyon, Cassandra Claire, Shakespeare, C.S. Lewis and Lewis Carroll.
4. I was never the girl to get detentions over stupid behavior, but I would be the one to get my book taken away in the middle of class…then I would just pull out another one from my backpack.
5. I can't read with music in the background, it frustrates me and really distracts me - relaxing music more so than pop music!
6. Yes, I have cried at books. The only ones coming to mind are books in the Dark Hunter Series.
7. My favorite place to read is anywhere. I can read in a car, on the train/bus or curled up with my favorite purple blanket
8. I can stop reading in the middle of a chapter if I have to but I really hate too. Most of the time, I have to read until a page break at the very minimum or I will get lost.
10. I hold my head in shame as I tell you that I do indeed fold over the corner of pages to mark my page, but I avoid it whenever possible (I generally use sticky notes or random strips of paper as placeholders).
12. Some books on my reading list are: #GirlBoss, Uganda Be Kidding Me, Fault in Our Stars (want to see what the craze is about), and Tell the Wolves I’m Home.
13. In terms of love triangles, I’m the kind of person who is like “you can have ____, I’ll take _____” haha. Big examples are, back when I was in middle school and reading Twilight and New Moon I got so angry at Bella for screwing with Jacob’s head I was like, “Jacob, I’ll love you! Forget about Bella!” I think my new favorite love triangle is Clary, Simon and Jace.
14. I read at least two – three books at a time - and sometimes I get REALLY confused. During grade school I would always have at least two books in my back pack.
15. If I'm not engaged by a book, it'll take me at least twice as long to finish than a book I'm interested in. That’s why it always takes me so long to read most of the required books for school. I feel like I am just trudging through. Although isn't that the same for everyone else?
16. I genuinely have an unhealthy obsession with notebooks; I have lost count of how many I have in my room. And I'm not planning to stop!
17. I’m the kind of person that will sit down in the isles of bookstores or library’s and read.
18. There are several books that I haven’t been able to finish. I have picked them up and tried to make it through but get distracted and never finish. My biggest example is The Count of Monte Cristo.
19. I love the smell of books! Don’t know why, just do.
20. I prefer books where the writing is witty and fun and can make me smile. I genuinely try to avoid books that make me sad.
21. I am just getting introduced to “booktubers”, and my the one I have been watching recently is Bookables.
22. I hang my head in shame as I reveal this fact - I watched The Mortal Instruments and several others before I read it. I'm sorry.
23. I get so annoyed when people try talking to me when I am reading and then get upset that I wasn’t listening. I cannot focus on someone talking to me if I am reading.