Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Favorites - Makeup Edition

So I have seen a lot of people do *Insert day of the week here* favorites posts and I thought it would be fun to try. So I just randomly decided to toss up a few of my favorite makeup products this summer. Hope you enjoy!


Favorite Foundation: Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse. This foundation is really smooth and creamy and applys like a dream. Though during the summer you will want to use either a primer or powder.


Favorite BB Cream: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1. I love this BB cream because it hydrates and protects my skin with SPF 30. It definitely smooths out the appearance of your skin. I on the days where I don't want to wear a lot of makeup I just through this on with some concealer.


Favorite Lipstick: MAC Kelly Osborn Lipstick in Strip Poker. This was a limited edition lipstick and I am so happy I snatched it up. It is a nude with a slight orangish, peach undertone but with a little lip gloss it looks gorgeous!


Favorite Mascara: CK One Mascara. I got this as my free birthday gift from Ulta and I have been loving it. It is a really natural looking mascara, doesn't clump and gives you volume to your lashes. And the brush twists for different styles, how cool is that!

Favorite New Discoveries: I recently tried three new products. MAC Fix+, MAC blush in Tenderling and Jordana Lip Liner in Cabernet. MAC's Fix+ helps set my make up and make it more natural looking.

MAC's blush in Tenderling is so natural looking and works really well with my pale skin tone.

(Photo Credit. KathleenLights rocking it! She is who I discovered it from.)
Finally the Jordana Lip Liner is a beautiful wine color for those days when you want to rock a bold, dark lip.

Hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you would like to see more favorites! <3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment