Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What is self-confidence?

What is self-confidence?

Honestly, for me it is one of the hardest things to attain.  I am always afraid just relaxing.  Always afraid of what people think.  I see my best friend Rosa and I’m honestly jealous of how tough and confident she is.  She knows who she is and she is comfortable with that. I don’t understand how to be like Rosa, how to have that strength and presence. 

God I wish I could be like her…

Most of the time, I hate who I am.  I hate the girl I see in the mirror and more often than not, I’m not quite sure who is looking back at me. 

I know that I let people believe that I am all happy and bubbly, but inside I know that there is just this scared girl who doesn’t have a spine and wants to curl up in a ball…wallflower, shy, afraid…


I so badly want to have that confidence, to be able to stand up for myself, to stand tall and know who I am and know that no one can take that away. Oh how I wish…

No comments:

Post a Comment