Monday, March 3, 2014

Defeat and Motivation

One of the hardest things to do is pick yourself up and keep going when all the odds are against you and at every turn something goes wrong.
That's how I feel when tackling the challenge of cleaning and repairing my house. I feel like every time my boyfriend or I make a dent wither someone else in the house dirtied what we just accomplished, or we find something else that needs repairing...
It really dampens your spirit of motivation and drive.
Sometimes I just want to curl up and cry every time we find something new that kicks my goal in its butt and makes it harder.
But, I do know that you have to take every setback with renewed motivation and realize that you can't let ever little issue tear you down.
And that is what I'm trying to do. So for everyone out there dealing with a similar challenge of motivation I hope this is a little confidence booster.
Always remember that you can do it! You are strong and powerful and just remember that if nothing else, I believe in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment