Monday, October 21, 2013

My First $80 Date!

This past Saturday my boyfriend Johnny and I went out to Black Angus Steakhouse. First off, the food was insanely delicious. Second,  the got the dinner for two deal on the menu and got a three course meal for sixty dollars! I have never had filet mignon in my life and it fell apart when I cut it with my fork. Can you say YUM! (Sufficed to say we couldn't eat it all!) 

Here is a picture of the aftermath of an appetizer, two entrees: filet mignon and New York style steak,  with two sides each and a mud pie cake for desert!
So I just thought I would share this because it was something that made me really happy to be able to feel all fancy. Also, it's not something I get to experience much, especially coming from a poverty line standpoint, high class and fancy to us is usually getting to go to Red Robin or Cold Stones for desert. It's nice to break away from that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment