Friday, October 4, 2013

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2


My aunt, boyfriend Johnny and I went to the see Cloudy with a Chance 2 after they picked me up from college to come home for the weekend. I absolutely loved the movie! It was entertaining, funny, and also it had a really good moral behind it. I thought it was really awesome how they referenced other movies like King Kong and Jurassic Park.


The movie picks up directly where the first one ends and is about the machine creating food animals. However, we probably all know that by now. The movie's main message is about doing the right thing and staying true to who you are. I feel like today kids don't get that message enough so I loved that it had such a positive message all while making you laugh!

On another note,  I thought the food animals were adorable and I totally want a taking animated strawberry now! Ha ha ha!
In case, by some mysterious cause, you haven't seen the trailer, here ya go:

No comments:

Post a Comment