Thursday, January 24, 2013

New year, new me!

Ok, so I know it might be a little late to post my "new years resolutions", but my boss reminded me that it's never to late to start fresh. What inspired this? Well I mentioned to my coworker that I used to do yoga and he invited me to a free Sunday morning yoga class at Lululemon. Well to put it bluntly, I realized how out of shape I was haha. So that led to my decision to get my butt in shape! My goal to start is to loose about five pounds, starting with a small goal and working my way forward. (And I will keep updating my blog with my status as a way to keep myself going)

I'm not big on working out for hours and running till I pass out because to be honest I'm kinda lazy and suck at running XD So here's  my plan: I sat down today to download a couple simple workout/fitness apps so that way when I wake up or have a spare moment I can do a 15 minute workout or however long I want. (Workout Trainer, Daily Yoga, Fitness Flow and Nike Training Club)

 Also, I plan to start regularly going to the free yoga class that started this reformation. And finally, the simplest thing is just continuing to go for walks around my neighborhood. I personally love just walking and going at my own pace, I can go and listen to music and think or clear my head. Also, I found out about an amazing hiking trail so maybe I will go check that out and report back!

*Here is a quick tip when you want to make a change in your life: anyone can go all out for just one time for one day and then give up, but what it really takes is doing a little bit at a time repeatedly. So I wish everyone luck with their goals! 

From my wacky world to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment