Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Internship and a new friend!

Well I know I haven't talked about this before but I got into a really cool internship program called HIP and it is through Northrop Grumman. I had an amazing second day today working at Northrop as an administrative assistant. I love my mentor and I swear she is like a grown up version of me! Basically what I'm doing so far is helping with simple tasks and getting settled in. Those two hours fly by so fast! Well I can't really tell you guys much because they have really strict security protocol, but I can tell you that I have a feeling I'm going to learn a lot and have an amazing time! 

I also got to "meet" an awesome new friend from England over Skype tonight. She goes by Chrysalice and we bonded over making my friend JJ cringe. It was highly entertaining and I laughed a lot. The group of us are so weird and I love it because I can just be goober around people who not only don't care but act the same way! We spent a lot of the call also discussing the politics behind our group the Toy Soldiers. (But then again when isn't there drama somewhere.)

So I know this was kind of a random and possibly boring post but I at least wanted to post something for today!

Have a wonderful day from my wacky world to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment