Thursday, February 5, 2015

5 Places I Want to Visit Before I Die


Here is a quick look into my bucket list and places I want to see before I die.

1. Mendenhall Ice Caves - Juneau, Alaska. How freaking cool is this!




2. Isle of Skye, Scotland. This place is so utterly gorgeous and on top of that I have always wanted to visit Scotland since it is a major part of my heritage.

These are the Fairy Pools.






3. Haiku Stairs - Oahu, Hawaii. These stairs are often referred to as the "Stairway to Heaven" and allows you to look over almost all of Oahu. I believe it is technically closed to the public, but I have a friend who lives there and says many people still hike the long trek up.


4. Glowworm Caves in Waitomo, New Zealand. How many times can I say "OOOOOHHH, AAAAAHHHH!" This looks so amazing and I think it would be a wonderful experience.


5. Petra, Jordan. Dude, it is the scene from Indiana Jones, the Last Crusade!


Hope you enjoy and let me know of any places you would want to visit in the comments :)
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment