- Try to eat vegetarian one day a week. I know a few people who do this and it has helped them by keeping their diets a bit healthier.
- Encourage a positive attitude and try to be more optimistic. Keep a journal of things I am thankful for.
- GO TO BED ON TIME! I have a horrible habit of not falling asleep until after 11pm or after midnight when I have to be awake by 6am. I am going to try to stick to a regular bed time; I think this will help stop me from being constantly tired.
- Keep in touch with family and friends. Call my dad and grandparents at least every other week. I am not the best at keeping in touch but I am going to make an effort.
- DON’T PROCRASTINATE! This is one of the reasons I get to bed so late, haha. I do have a pretty bad habit of procrastinating that I would like to try and break this year. I will definitely be googling tips on how to break this habit and the biggest part will be just forcing myself to follow a schedule and stop saying “5 more minutes” or “eh, I’ll do it tomorrow.”
Hope you all had a happy holiday season and new year and I wish you all luck in 2015.