Friday, November 2, 2012

Just an update :)


     Hey everyone, I just felt that my blog needed some updating because I don't always know what to post that is exciting or scintillating because honestly, my life isn't really that exciting. So there will be random updates like this one!
     This past Sunday, Oct. 28th my sister and friend Ashley hatched a plot and surprised my by taking me to Knott's Scary Farm to make up for the fact that I was unable to go to the concert that was my birthday present. We drove down, partying and rocking out to some awesome music. Then as we drew closer to our destination my sister blindfolded me. Her and Ashley helped me to walk all the way from the parking lot to the front gate completely blind. Once we reached the front they let me go and I could hear them laughing and I just assumed it was from the odd looks I was receiving. But then I heard a voice behind me say "you can take the blindfold off now." I was confused as I pulled down the scarf around my eyes and turned around. There behind me was my friend Sean. I couldn't help but squeal and hug him.
     The rest of the night was so much fun! I made Sean go on supreme scream and pony express with me (unfortunately all the other lines for rides were way to long!) We went through a bunch of mazes and I got scared a lot considering that I'm a really big chicken when it comes to things popping out at me; then we got to watch the hanging which was absolutely hysterical and over the top for the 40th anniversary of Knott's Scary Farm. They made fun of absolutely everyone and everything from Batman to One Direction to the presidential candidates and in the end Robert Patterson hung Kristen Stewart as Snow White. All in all it was an amazing night and the first time I've celebrated my birthday in October!
     Well that's really just what I wanted to share, it's something that made me really happy and showed me how awesome my friends are. Another example of which is that tomorrow my friend Milo is doing my senior photos completely free! (Well sort of, I'm paying him in food haha) I'm super excited and will be sure to post a link to the photos so you guys can see his awesome photography, and if you wanna see me and what I look like that's gonna be there too lol. I hope you all have a wonderful day and will be writing soon!

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you haven't really learned anything." -Muhammad Ali
"Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul." -Democritus

No comments:

Post a Comment