So I just wanted to create a simple (yet a little vague) list of goals that I want to keep in mind throughout the year...and yes I realize in this list I switch between first and second person a lot lol.
- Be Yourself!
- It's ok to be yourself, and people who aren't ok with that don't need to take priority.
- It's ok to be on my own.
- Learn how to survive on my own!
- Stop putting yourself down!
- Build self confidence and self worth.
- Get to know myself
- Blog, read, and write on a regular basis.
- Work out on a regular basis.
- Complete the rock climbing mile high challenge at school.
- Stay up to date on project pan.
- Read 20 books this year.
- Get my GPA above 3.3.
- Work on developing study plans and sticking to them.
I'm going to try and do my best and update you on some of these that have deadlines. Any related posts will be linked in the list. If my reading goals and project pan posts have not been posted already they will be soon!
What are some of your goals for this year? Share them with me in the comments.
I hope 2017 is a wonderful year for all of you.