Sunday, September 6, 2015

Link Roundup: my Favorite YouTube Tutorials

Hey everyone, if you have been reading my blog for a while you know I am a total makeup junkie and it is about 3am and I thought I would do a fun link roundup and share with you guys some of my favorite YouTube makeup tutorials. So here we go!

So this first one isn't even really a beauty tutorial, but one of my favorite makeup artists Klaire DeLys who did this incredible, badass look inspired by the Ghost of Christmas Future.

These next three are my FAVORITE old school Jaclyn Hill tutorials. My go-to look is from her bridal makeup tutorial but I wear it for my every day! Haha

And because who doesn't love Michelle Phan and Tim Burton...
I really love Michelle Phan, Kandee Johnson, and Jaclyn Hill's older tutorials from when I first subscribed to their channels.

I wear this look ALL the time!

I am seriously subscribed to way too many people on YouTube but some of my favorites are: Kathleenlights and Thataylaa are newer loves (as in only been subscribed for about 2 ish years) Jaclyn Hill, Michelle Phan, Kandee Johnson, and Makeup Medic (who sadly stopped posting) are the beauty YouTubers I have been subscribed to for like over 5 years!

Hope you guys enjoyed my super random link roundup!

<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment