Thursday, March 14, 2013

STRESS OVERLOAD!!!

Agh! I'm sure I speak for everyone in the world by saying, stress is evil! And I have been on an overload lately, that is the reason I haven't been posting.

This past two weeks have been pure hell, I swear sometimes I feel like if breathing weren't automatic I wouldn't have time for it. I've been stressing out over homework, and all the DeMolay events coming up and I just caught a really bad cold. I just recently took a break from work because it got to the point that I can't balance everything. 
My social life outside of DeMolay and Jobies is basically dead and I barely get to see my friends at school because I leave early in order to walk to Northrop. So basically, no time to breathe...and it doesn't help that right now I can't breathe out of my nose either right now.
Sleep, tea and attempting to relax is in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment