Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Who am I?

Who am I?
My name is Kimberly Elise Clark.
I was born June 11, 1995. I am in high school, insane, I love my wackyness and I'm a certified overachiever. I'm different and proud of it. I love DeMolay and the boys who make up SCJ (Ahoo, Ahoo, Ahoo!!!) Jobie for life, IOJD forever.
Things may not always go my way but I will always be thankful for what I have, gratitude is the magic in life. Even when things got difficult, I would be the biggest, stubbornest, determined pain in the ass ever! I would prove that I am strong and nothing and no one can break me down. So that’s where I am now. Still strong and still fighting for that strength, and most importantly, my place in this world. I decided that I would prove the everyone who doubted me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment