Thursday, August 31, 2017

Back to School! Goals for Fall 2017

Source

Holy crap summer is already over?! School is back in session and being lazy is no longer a thing.  I have a lot of fun content planned for the new school year.  Starting off with just a short post to share my goals for this semester.
  1. Consistently update calendar with upcoming assignments and "backwards plan" in an effort to complete my assignments ahead of time.  The goal is to do a little at a time and have it done!
  2. Study a little every day! This one is a valiant goal, but studies do show that those who study consistently, do better in class.
  3. DO THE READING BEFORE CLASS!  This is an area I have consistently struggled with all throughout college and I want to really focus on this, especially because this semester I have teachers who have assignments due at the beginning of class to prove you did do the reading.  
  4. Finally, GPA.  This semester I want to shoot for mostly A's. I am trying to bring up my cumulative GPA in order to get into an honor society.  It's one of my biggest goals, but each of the ones listed before are essential to reaching this!
Let me know what your goals are for this upcoming semester and feel free to comment.  Good luck everyone!
<3 Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment