Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall is Finally Here!

There are a couple very key ways to know when fall has arrived:

1. the leaves start to change
2. the air is crisp and cool 
3. people are starting to wear scarves and jeans more than shorts and tank tops 
4. you can get pumpkin spice coffee at Starbucks (and for those of you over 21: Oktoberfest has arrived as well as Sam Adams Octoberfest lager.) 
5. Decorations are starting to be put up! Here are some pictures of the decorations we put up for my suite: (fun fact, we won the decorating contest!)




6. Halloween movies on TV! (I personally LOVE watching the movies that come on Disney Channel that I grew up with like Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, and the Little Vampire!)

How many of you are excited for fall? I really love fall because its so relaxing and the crispness in the air and playing with the leaves! Also for us students, fall symbolizes the end of midterms! 

So now going into the second half of the first semester I feel more comfortable with my system and am settling more into the college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment